Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday Stash #3

Ah, green.


Left to right - Kaufman's Quilter's Linen, Erin Michael's Lush for Moda, and 1974 by Urban Chiks for Moda
I picked up these little lovelies at Digs in Northfield, Minnesota this past week. The store is a treasure trove of OOP fabrics, at least for now. They're moving out old inventory before they move their store to Minneapolis in July. The new location is a mere 1.5 blocks from my house! Fabric within walking distance - you have no idea how long I've been dreaming of this.

Here's some red, white, and blue in honor of the rapidly approaching 4th of July holiday.




Top print is from Wee Play, all the others are from Recess by American Jane for Moda
These are all American Jane prints, long out of print (yes, I'm obsessed!!!). Some I already had in my stash, others I picked up this week at Digs.  I'm planning to make a flag bunting or two with these this week. Fourth of July decorations, anyone?

Happy sewing,
Annik

1 comment:

  1. I saw that stack of red & blues and for a minute thought you snuck into my sewing room! (my stack looks almost the same!) Love the new banner BTW!

    ReplyDelete